Golf Fit Therapy in BR1, BR2, BR3, BR4, Crystal Palace, Beckenham and Penge
Get Golf Fit!
Get Golf Fit!
Back in Balance Clinic approach allows you to get Golf Fit.
Book now to get Golf Fit therapy!
We aim to overcome any injuries you may have that may be limiting your performance.
Golf Fit therapy consists of a consultation followed by assessment and treatment plan and a strategy to improve your performance.
Benefits of Golf Fit Therapy at Back in Balance Clinic:
- Greatly improves your biomechanics – allowing your body to be mechanically fit so you focus on improving your golfing techniques
- Improves flexibility and swing
- Pre event therapy conditions the body for best performance ( 1-7 days before event)
- Post event therapy helps recovery and rehabilitates any injuries
- Resolves Joint Pains
- Rehabilitates Golfers Elbow ( Medial Epicondylitis)
- Improves core stability and core strength massage, highly trained and experienced manipulation of the joints and surrounding muscles
- Relieves pain, stiffness and inflammation in muscles and joints so improves circulation
- Muscle relaxation
- Calms emotions
- Improves circulation
- Recharges the body’s immune system
- Refreshes the spirit and rebalances our vitality
You can book now for a treatment by calling
to arrange a swift appointment and answer any questions you may have.
You may also contact us by email
if you’re not in a hurry…
Your first appointment
During your first appointment with Back in Balance Clinic we will discuss your symptoms, conduct a thorough assessment and examination. This allows us to offer immediate treatment to resolve your aches and pains.
- 1st appointment
£65 (60 mins)
(consultation | assessment | treatment)
- Subsequent appointment
£65 (60 mins) £35 (30 mins)
You may wish to book for a Sports Massage, £55 for 1 hour, if you simply want help with recovering from the stresses of cycling training and had no injury!
At Back in Balance Clinic we look forward to helping you to be pain free and flexible.